This board is designed around the Tripath TA-2024 integrated circuit. The TA2024 is a 15W/channel continuous average two-channel Class-T Digital Audio Power Amplifier IC using Tripath’s proprietary Digital Power Processing™ technology. Class-T amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of a Class-AB amplifier and the power efficiency of a Class-D amplifier.
Perfect for projects, this board features over-current and over-temperature protection circuits. It can be built into powered speakers or used as a standalone amplifier. The board’s small size is even ideal for inclusion in OEM products or store displays.
• Output power: 9W x 2 @ 4 ohms (0.04% THD+N), 11W x 2 @ 4 ohms (0.1% THD+N), 6W x 2 @ 8 ohms (0.1% THD+N), 15W x 2 @ 4 ohms (10% THD+N), 10W x 2 @ 8 ohm (THD+N)
• IHF-IM: 0.18% @ 1W, 4 ohms
• Efficiency: 88% @ 10W, 8 ohms
• Dynamic range: 102 dB
• Recommended power: 12 VDC, 2A
• Dimensions: Board: 3.54″ x 2.09″ (90 x 53 mm); Mounting holes (center to center): 2.88″ x 1.81″.
- Pre-assembled, pre-tested for easy project integration
- Class T fidelity and energy efficiency
- 2 x 15W continuous power, adequate for most speaker