All the products of our company accept retail, wholesale, custom, labeling, if there is any demand,please contact us freely. If any questions, Please message us but do not open dispute or leave negative feedback.Thanks !
BS412 Blheli_s 2-4S 4in1 ESC 4x12A for FPV Racing Drone DIY Quadcopter Support Dshot/Multishot/Oneshot42/Oneshot125
BS412 Blheli_s 2-4S 4in1 ESC 4x12A
The BS412 4in1 ESC 4x12A Race Version runs the newest BLHELI_S firmware, supports Dshot/Multishot/Oneshot42/Oneshot125, it offer the best performance in 30mmx30mm size platform Works up to 12A each motor.
BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
Supports 2-4S lipo input
Con. Current: 12A
Peak Current: 15A (10S)
Only 30x30mm, mount holes 25mm x 25mm M3
Dshot 600 Default ready
-BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in FPV Racing, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
-The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us) and D-shot .
– The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
– All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
– The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tune-able parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
– excellently in normal operating environments
– The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
BS412 ESC x 1
Cable x 1
M3 Nylon screws x 4
M3 Nylon column x4
M3 Nylon nut x 4