EMK Grey Digital Optical Cable Selector 3-Way Optical Audio Switch SPDIF Toslink Cable Hub with Mini Toslink Cable for CD player Features
– Connects 3 Digital Audio Sources To a Single Digital Audio Output, OR A Signal input to 3 output
– 3 Input Fiber Optic Toslink Digital Audio Switching
– Output Connects Directly Into TV Of Home Theater Receiver
– PCM, Dolby Digital & DTS Signals Can Pass Through This Unit
– Expands The Capacity Of A Home Theater’s A/V Inputs
EMK 3×1 3 way optical audio toslink bi directional manual switch
– There are four optical digital jacks.
– The output jack connects to the main unit to which you would like to expand the number of optical jack (normally a digital
– The three input jacks connect to the source devices and allow you to output digital audio to your main unit.
– Switch easily between sources instead of disconnecting and reconnecting cables when needing to change inputs.
– The compact design will fit in tight areas between components.
Works with the Following Digital Audio Components
√ Home/portable digital audio components with optical connection.
√ MP3/CD/DVD player including Blu-ray/HD DVD.
√ Video game consoles (PS3/XBOX360).
√ Computer sound card, cable/satellite receiver to your home theater system with a digital optical input.
To hear your connected sources through your home theater system,
1. Turn on your home theater system and the audio source you want to hear.
2. Then press in the lock release button on the selector’s dial and rotate the dial to the indicator corresponding with the
source you want (1,2, or 3).
3. A green indicator shows which of the three units is selected (only one can be selected at a time).
4. Release the button to lock the selector in place.
5. The sound from the selected source comes through your home entertainment system’s speakers.
1 x EMK Toslink Switcher 1×3(Black)
2 x Optical Audio Cable(OD2.2, 1m/3ft)
1 x Mini Toslink Cable(OD2.2, 1m/3ft)