– Extend with 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 19-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is fully compatible with original USB system, peripherals and cables
– Fully compliant with one-lane (x1) PCI Express 2.0 specification
– TWO (2) external 5Gbps SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
– One (1) 19pin internal 5Gbps SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port
– SuperSpeed USB 3.0 offers 10 times performance increase over Hi-Speed USB 2.0¹
– USB 3.0 complies with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI)
– Up to 5Gbps maximum transfer rate¹
– SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 devices (data transfer rate at 1.5/12/480Mbps)
– Suppots PCI Low profile
– SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is fully compatible with original USB system, peripherals and cables
– Built-in with 4-pin IDE Power Connector for added power source to better support power hungry bus-powered devices
– Ideal connection for digital cameras, scanners, printers, external CD/DVD/Blu-Ray writers, hard disk drives, flash memory drives and etc.
– Fully Plug-N-Play and Hot Swap compatible
– Supports 32-bit & 64-bit Windows Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7²
*To achieve the maximum throughput, the PCI-Express slot must be version 2.0 or higher. Performance per port may decrease if multiple ports are transferring data simultaneously due to limited throughput of the PCI-Express slot.
– PC with 512MB of RAM and 1.0GHz or faster processor
– One (1) available PCI Express 1.x or 2.x slot
– 32-bit & 64-bit Windows® Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7¹
¹ To meet USB 3.0 transfer speed, high quality USB 3.0 cables and devices are required
² Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit OSes
³ Make sure the power is well connected, otherwise you will see a “Power Surge on Hub Port” message error and no 5V bus power in USB ports.
– One (1) PCI Express card
– Software drivers CD